TrustedLInk (TLE) Unix Consultant
Remote TrustedLink Enterprise (TLE) Unix EDI Consultant needed immediately to help develop specifications for a client migrating to a new translation tool. As a remote consultant you will be responsible for utilizing your expertise in EDI and specifically your background TLE Unix to analyze existing TLE maps and develop detailed specifications for mappers to use when creating new maps within a different translation tool.
- Analyze existing TLE Unix maps and evaluate their structure, embedded logic, and functionality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and mappers to understand existing maps to develop requirements needed for maps built in the new translation tool.
- Develop the required documentation and specifications required to recreate accurate maps in the new system.
- Work closely with mappers, providing input and support in implementing the specifications during the map creation process.
- Ensure the compatibility and seamless transition of data translation from existing TLE Unix maps to the new translation tool.
- Proven experience with TLE on UNIX
- Experience developing specifications for EDI mapping and/or TLE UNIX mapping.
- Strong understanding of mapping concepts and the ability to investigate and identify logic within map structures.
- Proficiency in creating clear and complete specifications for map development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience mapping in TLE Unix is desirable, but not required.
- May consider strong part time TLE Unix candidates who are available during business hours more than 20 hours per week.
To Apply: For fastest consideration please apply online at www.remedi.com/jobs/search-jobs/ and forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Individual candidates and delivering principals only. No recruiters or third party staffing firms.