Sterling Integrator Mapper / Analyst
Remote Sterling Integrator Map Developer.
Remedi Electronic Commerce Group is hiring a knowledgeable and experienced Sterling Integrator Map Developer for a 40 hour per week remote consulting engagement at a long standing client through Mid 2023 if not longer.
You will be responsible for mapping support, development, and modifications to new and existing transactions as well as gathering requirements, and creating specifications to onboard new trading partners and customers.
You will provide the necessary development work to support on-boarding new partners, and assist with ongoing partner testing working with a team of other senior developers and mappers to provide the support required within the Sterling Integrator application.
- 5+ years of EDI experience.
- 3+ years of Sterling Integrator Mapping experience involving various standards, file layouts, and integration methods.
- Experience mapping to and from ERP systems
- 3+ years of configuring and supportingvarious data communication methods such as ftp, sftp, AS2, etc.
- Excellent communication experience and detail orientation required.
For faster consideration, please apply online at jobs.remedi.com and send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the requirement for sponsorship. Corp to Corp is only available for delivering principals. NO staffing firms or recruiters please.