Sterling Integrator Managed Services Consultant
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is seeking a hands on technical IBM B2B Sterling Integrator Analyst for a remote managed services project.
In this role you will use your Sterling Integrator AI mapping and EDI experience to assist our client in all day to day EDI functions by leveraging your hands on mapping, support, and maintenance skills in a mature Sterling Integrator environment.
You will be responsible for day to day tasks such as:
- Map development using Sterling Integrator
- Performing Gap Analysis and developing map specifications leveraging legacy output.
- Troubleshooting and correcting errors in maps and processes.
- Conducting end to end testing and creating documentation for system maintenance and knowledge transfer to users and other internal team members.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- 3+ years' experience developing, modifying, and supporting new and existing maps using IBM/Sterling Integrator.
- Trading Partner setup experience in Sterling Integrator.
- Experience developing and maintaining EDI specifications for X12, EDIFACT, or other standards.
- Experience with a variety of file layouts including Flat File, XML or ERP Systems (JDE or SAP), etc.
- This position requires high organizational, communication, and collaboration skills while at the same time being able to work independently without constant supervision.
You must be willing to work regular business hours 8am - 5pm in a technically advanced, fast-paced environment.
If you would like to learn more about REMEDI, the role, or are ready have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to email@example.com
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship as Remedi is unable to sponsor. Corp to Corp available for delivering owners and principals only. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.