Sterling Integrator EDI Mapper
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group has upcoming work with clients who utilize IBM B2B Sterling Integrator for mapping work on a remote basis.
Initial projects are short term in nature and perfect for technically competent resources who require little ramp up and are between projects.
Duties for implementation projects like these typically include:
- Creation of new Sterling Integrator EDI Maps.
- Modification of existing maps.
- Testing and troubleshooting to ensure compliance with mapping specifications
- Knowledge Transfer to internal client staff
- 2+ years of recent experience with IBM B2Bi Sterling Integrator mapping, map support.
- 2+ years of recent experience working in a Supply Chain environment.
- 2+ years of recent experience of EDI experience including daily support, Trading Partner setup, requirements gather and specification development and documentation.
- Experience with a variety of EDI standards, data types and formats including X12, FF, XML, used for manufacturing transactions such as 850, 855, 856, 810, 820 and others.
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required for this role.
If you would like to learn more about REMEDI, the role, or are ready have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to email@example.com
All candidates must be legally authorized to work within the United States and be able to work remotely from 8am to 5pm. Individual candidates only - Corp to Corp is only available to delivering principals and owners. No recruiters or staffing firms please. EOE