SPS Commerce EDI Coordinator with Netsuite
REMEDI currently has an opening for a REMOTE EDI Coordinator with EDI and SPS Commerce experience.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Coordinating with new customers to setup with SPS Commerce.
- Working with internal stakeholders and trading partners, (both customers and vendors) from the earliest phases to implementation into production.
- Experience conducting trading partner requirements analysis, and testing.
- Documenting, enhancing, and maintaining transaction specifications.
- Interfacing with 3rd Party EDI vendors such as SPS Commerce, TrueCommerce, DiCentral, OpenText, VAN providers, etc.
- Providing recommendations for improvement of EDI best practices.
The position will allow a qualified candidate to make excellent use of their EDI onboarding and support talents along with leveraging problem-solving skills in a professional and fast paced environment remotely.
- 2+ years EDI with SPS Commerce
- Prior experience working directly with third party EDI providers such as SPS Commerce, TrueCommerce, Direct Commerce, OpenText, or similar is preferred.
- 2+ years working directly with new and existing trading partners involving new map development, testing, troubleshooting, and enhancements.
- 2+ years of experience gathering requirements, developing EDI specifications, and creating and updating EDI maps, workflows, and system documentation.
- Experience working with EDI Trading Partners in a NetSuite environment is desirable.
If you would like to learn more about REMEDI, this role, or are ready to have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Corp to Corp available to delivering owners and principals only. No staffing firms or recruiters please.