Seeburger Mapper Remote
Critical to the success of growing the EDI trading partner community for this client and supporting their system migration efforts, you will help drive business forward by on-boarding new trading partners, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and creating new EDI maps. You will be also responsible for testing and promoting new maps and modifications to the production system as well as day to day production support for the current EDI environment.
Additionally you will leverage your knowledge of SQL and other technical experience to provide support to the EDI efforts of the company as well as other I.T. initiatives.
- 3+ years' experience in EDI in a hands on technical role.
- Experience writing EDI maps using a recent version of the Seeburger mapping tool.
- Experience with various standards and formats such as X12, EDIFACT, and XML
- Knowledge of SQL is required for this role.
- The ability to work autonomously is vital to this role.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
View REMEDI's other featured Business and Data Integration opportunities at http://www.remedi.com/jobs/search-jobs/