Orion Rhapsody EDI Developer - Remote
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is seeking an EDI / Rhapsody Integration Developer with solid knowledge of the Rhapsody Mapping and Integration software to work on a remote engagement. You will be responsible for completing EDI implementation tasks by helping to develop EDI transactions and support them in production.
You will be responsible for developing, and delivering completed mapping projects quickly, accurately and autonomously.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Design, develop / map, test, and support EDI maps using Rhapsody mapping translation software.
- Serve as main point of contact to key stakeholders keeping them apprised of progress, issues, changes, status, timelines, and other issues.
- Work across the organization to gather requirements, research issues and create solutions for trading partners and key departmental contacts.
- Create and update technical specifications and other documentation
- Complete EDI implementation tasks with precise attention to detail.
- Support other Rhapsody EDI and integration based initiatives and tasks as required.
- 2+ years' experience in EDI mapping and development.
- Experience in mapping in the Healthcare industry is required.
- 1+ years' experience with Rhapsody Mapping software.
- Knowledge of (X12, EDIFACT, XML, HIPAA).
- Communication protocol experience such as AS2, FTP, and sFTP.
- Experience mapping to a variety of standards and formats is required.
- Ability to properly manage projects, priorities, timelines, and partner expectations in a fast-paced environment while working remotely.
- A Rhapsody certification is a plus but is not required.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal is required for this position.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
For fastest consideration for this type of engagement please apply online and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your Orion Rhapsody related support, mapping, and development experience.
To be successful at REMEDI you should possess a demonstrable track record of experience in EDI, EAI, or B2B Integration using tools and technologies listed above, and at a level of experience commensurate with the type of position desired.
REMEDI team members are driven to exceed expectations and must possess the ability to work well independently, or within a team environment when required.
You must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
A detailed understanding of EDI, EAI, or B2B Data Integration commensurate with the level of work desired is required allowing that depth of understanding required will vary based upon the need, position, project, or role.
Learn more about why consultants prefer working at REMEDI.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Sorry, NO Third-Party Recruiters.