IT Customer Success Specialist / IT Sales
Are you someone with business and technical skills wanting to make a meaningful impact on the accounts you manage? If so, we have an opportunity for you as a Customer Success Specialist. In this sales related role, you will be responsible for helping our clients improve their B2B integration capabilities, as well as their overall satisfaction with our IT services / solutions. You will work closely with B2B customer representatives during the sale, delivery, and post-engagement phases of the customer relationship. In doing so, you will help us build a stronger reputation and achieve greater success with our customers.
Customer Success Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate/confirm the completion of service agreements, statements of work, and other launch details among the parties.
- Participate in project kickoff and ongoing status calls, confirm delivery milestones, and assist in issue resolution.
- Work with customers, consultants, sales, and talent management to resolve delivery issues quickly and effectively.
- Nurture positive relationships with, and among, customer contacts and Remedi consultants.
- Monitor consultant/customer adherence to SOWs, i.e., scope, budget, SLAs, etc.
- Monitor consultant adherence to solution/software best practice delivery and administrative policies.
- Ensure that customers are well satisfied through NPS, surveys, and other benchmarks.
- Build and maintain relationships at various levels within the account: IT integrators, managers, and decision makers.
- Coordinate and participate in periodic account reviews with customers and Remedi personnel.
- Identify additional solutions/services opportunities with customers (current/inactive) via status meetings/reports, industry and POV discussions, sharing of thought leadership assets, collaboration, business development/marketing initiatives, call/email cadence, etc.
- Through customer/consultant interactions, learn of new customer managers, problems, opportunities, advocates/detractors, or competitors serving/pitching the account.
- Through curated relationships, confirm alignment regarding strategy, direction, and success metrics among customer executives, management, and integrators and reinforce the Remedi value story defending against competitors.
- Involve and collaborate with sales representatives on identified opportunities and presentations to customers (current/inactive).
- Update Remedi personnel on relevant events concerning the customer, their consultant(s), referrals, cross-account requests/opportunities, or integration event interest/participation.
- Assist with customer/candidate demand marketing programs.
- Meet role-based success metrics to include account revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
- Knowledge of EDI, RPA, BI, analytics, process / business automation, or business / system integration.
- Experience in IT professional services involving roles like customer success, account management, business development, inside sales, sales engineer.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers at various levels in the organization.
- Performance-driven individual with a track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High proficiency in working with Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, CRMs (Hubspot), and video conferencing.
- Associate degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Traits and characteristics well-suited for this role:
- Empathy: A customer success specialist must be able to put themselves in the customer's shoes and understand their needs and concerns.
- Curiosity: A customer success specialist’s desire to learn, explore, and understand new things, this can be helpful when working with customers who have unique needs and challenges.
- Strong communication skills: Clear communication is crucial in customer success, as representatives must be able to explain complex technical concepts in a way that customers can understand.
- Relationship building: Successful customer success specialists are skilled at building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, earning their trust and loyalty over time.
- Problem-solving skills: Customer success specialists must be able to analyze and resolve complex issues, often under tight time constraints.
- Results-driven: Customer success specialists are typically measured by their ability to meet or exceed performance goals, making a results-driven mindset essential.
- Adaptability: As customer needs and technology evolve, customer success specialists must be able to adapt and learn quickly in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Attention to detail: In order to provide effective solutions and support to customers, customer success specialists must be detail-oriented and thorough in their work.
- Competitive salary + variable incentive comp
- Earnings range 65K - 150K
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Flex work schedule
- Fun flexible atmosphere
- Health and Dental
- 401k / FSA
- PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Career opportunities with an industry leader
- And more...
For consideration: Please email your resume, and any supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.