EDI IBM Gentran Server Windows Mapper
Remedi Electronic Commerce Group has partnered with a client for a Remote Contract IBM Gentran Server Windows.
Responsible for the monitoring and correcting daily EDI tasks, setup new trading partners, perform all transaction mapping and interfacing to JD Edwards ERP. Candidate should have good analytical skills, be able to solve problems, is self-motivated and able to work with users and trading partners.
- Creating and maintaining trading partners
- Creating and maintaining trading partner relationships
- Knowledge of the following documents: 210, 214, 753, 754, 810, 812, 820, 824, 850, 852, 855, 856. 860, 864, 875, and 880 transactions using ANCSIX12, VICS and Tradacom standards.
- Import, Export, Printing functions
- Reading Auditlogs
- Experience with contacting IBM support
- Multi-tasking is required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact and communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
Recent, 1+ year(s) experience with IBM Sterling Gentran: Server for Windows. Includes knowledge of:
- Maps – Use of, creating, and fixing
- Experience using IBM Sterling Gentran: Server for Windows priority language.
- Forms – Use of, creating, and fixing
- Gentran Processes – Use of, creating, and fixing
For fastest consideration for this type of engagement please apply online and send your resume to email@example.com outlining your experience.
Immediate interviews for qualified candidates.