EDI HQ Mapper Analyst
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is seeking an EDI Analyst with knowledge of EDI HQ mapping software to work on a long term remote engagement. You will be responsible for completing EDI implementation tasks by helping to move EDI trading partners into production while minimizing risk and transaction errors.
Reporting directly to our client, you are responsible for developing, organizing and delivering completed projects while demonstrating your ability work accurately and autonomously. You must have good trading partner and client interaction skills for these onboarding projects because you will be acting as the main point of contact for customers and vendors seeking to engage in EDI with our client.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Design, develop / map, test, and support EDI maps using EDI HQ mapping software written by 1 EDISource.
- Serve as main point of contact to Trading Partners keeping them apprised of specification requirements, onboarding status, timelines, and other issues.
- Work across departments to gather requirements, research issues and create solutions for trading partners and stakeholders.
- Create and update technical specifications and other documentation
- Complete EDI implementation tasks with precise attention to detail.
- Assist other EDI professionals with tasks as required.
- 2+ years' experience in EDI
- 1+ years' experience with EDI HQ Mapping software
- Knowledge of (X12, EDIFACT, XML
- Communication protocol experience such as AS2, FTP, and sFTP
- Experience mapping to ERP software such as SAP / JDE / Oracle / Etc. whether via FF or direct is highly desired.
- Ability to properly manage projects, priorities, time, and trading partner expectations in a fast paced environment while working remotely.
- PMP certification is a nice to have but not required.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal is required for this position.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
For fastest consideration for this type of engagement please apply online and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your EDI HQ related mapping or onboarding experience.
To be successful at REMEDI you should possess a demonstrable track record of experience in EDI, EAI, or B2B Integration using tools and technologies listed above, and at a level of experience commensurate with the type of position desired.
REMEDI team members are driven to exceed expectations and must possess the ability to work well independently, or within a team environment when required.
You must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
A detailed understanding of EDI, EAI, or B2B Data Integration commensurate with the level of work desired is required allowing that depth of understanding required will vary based upon the need, position, project, or role.
Learn more about why consultants prefer working at REMEDI.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Sorry, NO Third-Party Recruiters.