REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group currently has an opening for a Business Analyst 6+ months.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling vendors to meet specific deadlines.
- Working with vendors from the beginning to implementation.
- Preparing functional requirements.
- Requirements gathering and specification development.
- Conducting testing with partners during implementation.
- Other day to day duties as assigned.
- Documentation and improvement of best practice improvements.
The position will allow a qualified candidate to make best use of their Business Analyst talents and problem-solving skills in a professional and fast paced environment.
Personal ownership to ensure the work is done correctly is important, as is making sure new implementations are completed in a timely manner, in support of the goals and mission of the company and customer.
You will have the opportunity to work in a highly visible role within the team.
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience involving supply chain and e-commerce.
- 5+ years of experience gathering requirements and developing specifications.
- Experience testing with UAT testing prior to go-live.
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication abilities, detail orientation, and superior organizational skills are required for success in this role.
If you would like to learn more REMEDI, the role, or are ready have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org