Cleo EDI - Technical Practice Leader
Remedi Electronic Commerce Group is seeking a Cleo Practice Leader for the growing Cleo portion of our longstanding B2B Integration consulting practice.
As a Cleo business partner, expanding our services for Cleo EDI solutions whether on-premise or in the cloud is critical in service to clients who count on Remedi to help them implement, improve, and sustain their competitive position in the market through efficient B2B Integration with customers, vendors, and other strategic partners.
Specifically, we are seeking a highly skilled remote project oriented professional with experience implementing EDI solutions using Cleo Clarify, and/or CIC (Cleo Integration Cloud).
In this role you will leverage your ability to identify and scope project based solutions, and deliver against milestones and timelines that you help create, while serving as a client advisor, hands on team leader, and a resident Cleo subject matter expert that internal team members and our clients can look to with confidence.
To be successful at Remedi, the ideal Cleo candidate should possess the following skills and experience.
- 5+ years' EDI experience.
- A track record of successful implementation project work involving Cleo Clarify and/or Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Prior experience using EXTOL EBI is helpful but not necessary.
- The ability to create maps (Rulesets) using a variety data types and integration methods including FF, XML, ODBC, CSV, etc.
- Experience creating business processes and developing interfaces to other systems.
- Experience with various EDI standards such as X12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, VICS, VDA, RosettaNet, etc..
- Experience with various mainstream communication protocols is required.
- Hands on experience with LexiCom, Harmony, VLTrader, etc., is highly desired.
- The experience to create realistic estimates of effort required to implement solutions, and an ability to meet those estimates by managing project scope is critical to success in this role.
Additionally, the ability to work independently, and within internal and external team environments is required, as is excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
Specializing in EDI and B2B Data Integration for nearly 3 decades, Remedi works with leading North American companies who increasingly seek our assistance with on-premise EDI software as well as EDI solutions based on cloud, hybrid, iPaaS, API, and other emerging technical B2B Integration strategies.
Learn more about why EDI Professionals prefer working at Remedi.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates. Individual Candidates or Principals only. No third parties, recruiters, or staffing agencies please.