Sr. EDI Jobs - Join Our Network
Why do the best EDI / EAI and B2B Integration professionals prefer working with REMEDI? Because we choose to do business differently.
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group continually seeks and engages today's best EDI / EAI / and B2Bi professionals for leading B2B projects and positions across North America. And in times like these, our work has never been more important.
Experienced EDI and EAI professionals with strong skills in any of the following technologies are encouraged to join the REMEDI Network of talented mappers, developers, and architects, along with important functional roles such as coordinators, specification developers and analysts, among others.
REMEDI works with leading North American companies to help them find and engage highly proficient B2Bi consultants who have experience in 1 or more of the following technologies:
- IBM / Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM / Sterling File Gateway / Connect: Direct
- Gentran Server - all platforms including Windows / UNIX / iSeries
- Dell Boomi
- TIE Kinetix / TIE Integrator / eVision
- Open Text / BizManager / BizLink / TrustedLink
- CLEO Clarify
- EXTOL - EDI / EBI
- SAP IDocs
- SAP - PO / PI / ECC / S4/Hana
- EDI HQ
- API and web services development for B2B Integration
- To be a successful at REMEDI you should possess a demonstrable track record of experience in EDI, EAI, or B2B Integration using one of the tools or technologies listed above, and at a level of mastery commensurate with the type of position desired.
- REMEDI team members are driven to exceed expectations and must possess the ability to work well independently, or within a team environment when required.
- You must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- A detailed understanding of EDI, EAI, or B2B Data Integration commensurate with the level of work desired is required allowing that depth of understanding required will vary based upon the need, position, project, or role.
Learn more about why consultants prefer working at REMEDI.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
Individual Candidates or Principals only. No third parties, recruiters, or staffing agencies.