Enterprise Integration Architect - Consultant
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is seeking to engage an Enterprise Data Integration Architect with significant experience to advise and consult with clients who require data integration solutions among disparate enterprise applications supporting critical business processes. This type of consultant has extensive experience using a broad set of data integration technologies and is able to provide the technical guidance and direction needed for the creation and/or improvement of a scalable integration solution within large complex organizations. Additionally, this integration professional:
- Serves in the capacity of Solution Architect on critical projects by leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of integration solutions, partnering with business teams, Analysts, other Architects, and technical development teams, in the delivery of integration solutions.
- Recommends, designs and helps implement integration solutions between traditional on-premise and SaaS/Cloud applications leveraging a variety of technologies and methods.
- Provides insight across an organization from executive decision makers to less experience integration professionals.
- Assesses existing architecture and technology implementations using his/her prior enterprise integration experience to recommend solutions to complex business problems requiring the design and development of scalable and supportable data integration solutions.
- Creates, shares, and documents the processes and best practices recommendations required for the successful implementation of new technology solutions.
- Defines and leads strategic platform modernization initiatives at a high level.
- Conducts and presents research into industry trends and technologies to create and help maintain multi-year enterprise integration roadmaps and strategies.
To be considered for this type of work opportunity the ideal consultant will have the following skills and experience.
- 7+ years of previous enterprise data integration experience in large complex environments.
- Recent experience involving the successful implementation of web services (SOAP/Restful).
- A track record of assisting large or complex organizations to create vision for leveraging their existing integration solutions, assets, and investments, as well as investigating and recommending future technology strategies and enterprise integration roadmap development.
- Experience creating, managing, and/or deploying large or complex API dependent solutions.
- Significant experience in the role of Solution Architect or other similarly influential technical leader for large-scale SOA and/or SaaS/PaaS/IaaS initiatives.
- Ability to think in strategic terms for technology vision setting and roadmap development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
For fastest consideration please apply online at http://jobs.remedi.com/ and forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All Consultants / Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.