EDI HQ - Mapper
Onsite in Palm Beach! REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group regularly hires the best and brightest EDI / EAI / B2B Data Integration professionals who have a passion for integration work and the skills to back up their passion forged from day in day out hands on experience.
REMEDI currently has an opening for an EDI HQ Developer in the Palm Beach, Florida area for just such an individual who has both the passion and the experience working with EDI HQ Software.
You will be responsible for mapping, testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and trading partner setups with the EDI HQ product. Common maps 850, 855, 856, etc.
- 2+ years of recent map development experience using EDI HQ
- 1+ year experience with various communication protocols and partner setups
- Ability to onboard a variety of EDI Trading Partners with unique requirements in a fast paced environment where quality and attention to detail is important.
- 2+ years of experience gathering requirements, developing EDI specifications, and creating and updating system documentation.
- Experience with a variety of communication protocols, EDI standards, file types, and integration methods.
- Excellent communication abilities, and eye for detail, and good organizational skills are required for success in this role.
If you would like to learn more REMEDI, the role, or are ready have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org