Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 60.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 02/04/2019
End Date : 04/30/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group has partnered with a client to hire a DevOps Developer to work Onsite in the Charlotte, NC area for 3 months.
- Develop and maintain tools and processes to enable CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Integrate automated testing to validate quality of application changes
- Integrate quality management tool (ServiceNow) with development process for gate control
- Map out end-to-end development process and Identify areas within software development lifecycle for automation
- Automate production support and create fast feedback loop to development
Required Qualifications :
- Broard understanding of DevOps tools and technologies
- Source Control,Git and VSTS.
- Continuous Integration VSTS.
- Infrastructure Automation, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration, VSTS.
- Container Concepts, such as LXD, Docker.
- Orchestration, such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm.
- Cloud, Azure.
- Programming Skills
- PowerShell scripting.
- Application integration via web services, REST, JSON.
- XML, Java.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with test automation, including unit testing, integration testing and UAT
NO Third Parties considered.