Content Writer and SEO Specialist
You are looking for a chance to use your abilities and work ethic to make a difference. We are looking for a storyteller who values the prospect/client, hard work, integrity and teamwork in an environment where we each contribute and win together.
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group, based in Columbus, Ohio, is an information technology consulting firm focused on B2B and A2A integration. We are currently seeking a full-time content writer and SEO specialist to complement our existing marketing expertise.
The ideal candidate is someone that is very familiar with Information Technology in the areas of EDI or integration, can develop ideas, write content, and repurpose existing content for our website, blog, social media, and email campaigns that develops our brand and increases sales. We need someone who is focused, gets stuff done, and has a team mindset.
To the right candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental
- PTO, vacation, and holidays
- Career opportunities with an industry leader
- And more...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write strong, compelling content for our website, blog, social media, case studies, brochures, and email campaigns. Must be able to demonstrate samples of your writing.
- Collaborate with sales team on content strategies to develop an approach for messaging and create calls to action that prompt a user along the buyer journey.
- Write website copy that is targeted and increases qualified traffic, leads and engagement with prospects.
- Use research and data to evaluate content's impact and strive for continuous improvement.
- Find opportunities to improve organic growth through keyword research, keyword selection, and on-page optimization factors.
- Responsible for SEO reporting including keyword rankings, trends, traffic, and conversions.
- At least two years experience in the Information Technology industry as a content writer in a marketing capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing skills.
- Understanding of user experience and the ability to ensure the journey is clear, compelling and actionable.
- Ability to take a complex subject, process or technology and develop interesting easy-to-follow copy.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and quickly turn around projects.
- Genuine interest in business and technology and its effect on business performance.
- Ability to work individually and on cross-functional teams.
- Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills.
- Experience with SEO keyword research and understanding of SEO and inbound marketing best practices.
- Basic understanding of how to use SEO research tools.
- AdWords and LinkedIn advertising and digital design experience a plus.
For consideration, please email your resume, and any supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.