Cleo Clarify & Harmony Admin
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is seeking a remote CLEO Clarify mapper for one of our clients to assist them on a part-time basis. You will use your EDI experience to on-board Trading Partners and create and maintain new and existing maps for both customers and vendors alike. You will also help the client by assisting with communication setups using various protocols within Harmony.
- 2-3+ years of EDI experience mapping within a modern translation package
- 1+ years of experience developing maps within CLEO Clarify
- CLEO Harmony experience and communication protocols such as AS2 and ftp
- Trading Partner on-boarding experience using CLEO technology
- Experience with requirements gathering working directly with trading partners
- Mapping experience involving SAP IDocs
- Experience with retailers is highly desired
For fastest consideration apply online and send your resume to email@example.com.
Immediate interviews for qualified candidates.
No Third Parties - All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.